Monday, July 12, 2010

Sugar Rush Cafe

Every time (it's TWO words OMG O.O) we don't know where to eat, we yelp it. This cafe came up throughout all my searches and we finally had time for it. It's a breakfast place and he works early and sleeps in on weekends -___-

But I loved it!

We both wanted pancakes but not really more than one, so here's our one on the side. It was nothing special sadly.


Here's his omlette and hash browns with toast. That piece of cheese right on top made this omlette so much better than others that have shredded cheese on the inside. It was delicious and loaded with bacon, every man's dream.


This is my soup of the day with half sandwich combo. The clam chowder was a little on the not-so-rich side for me. But I assume that's much better for me health wise. The sandwich was nothing but yum! I was really happy with the size of those bacon slices :).


Too bad the avocado kept slipping out :(

Love Always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment