Monday, July 12, 2010

Ichikawa's

Since I've been back for more than a week now, I've lost count of when I did what. So I will just post pictures of food now :)



This is half of Ichikawa's 2 for $40 special. Pretty much it's shabu shabu for two. Each person gets to pick their meat, brother, an appetizer, and a dessert. Rayland and I (and by that I mean just me) felt we needed vegetables so I ordered this lovely Baked Salmon Salad.

Baked Salmon Salad
That was the highlight of our evening! It was absolutely delicious! It was pretty much a long piece of salmon rolled up with the insides of a california roll, shoved into an oven, baked lightly so that it was still pink inside, topped with yummy arugula, and a SUPER (and I mean super) light dressing. DIVINE to say the least.

Everything Else
...was pretty average but very filling and the service was SUPERB.

I'm sad about not taking more pictures, but you know what hunger does to you.

Love Always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment