Sunday, July 25, 2010

Kalu Kote, Bobbi Brown, and Lancome

This is the Kalu Kote Pokeron (pocket iron, the Japanese really like to combine their words huh? Pokemon = Pocket + monster, lol).

It's adorable and super small, I know.

And it even has that cute little hole for those cellphone charms if you like.

Unfortunately, those are the only good things about it. It says that it gets up to 150degrees C (about 300degrees F), but I think it's a total lie. It does not get hot enough at all. I tried straightening and curling with it and it does neither for my hair. Of course, my hair is finer than most and extremely hard to style because of that, but I doubt that's the issue. So don't waste your money (even though its super cute and compact).

This is Lancome's Maquicomplet liquid concealer.

It's about the size of an average mascara and the cute sponge tip applicator (like most lip glosses).

I absolutely LOVE it. As you all know, my concealer of choice was the NARS duo in custard and ginger (which is a cream concealer). I hit pan a while back and have been on the hunt for a new one. Since my skin is on the slightly dry side, cream concealers tend to chafe my skin when applied with a concealer brush. So I decided to try a liquid concealer. After a little browsing at Sephora, I settled on the Lancome one. It is awesome! It is excellent for the full coverage look and easily blendable. It's so silky smooth and I totally recommend!

This is Bobbi Brown's bronzing brick palette!

The packaging is different than the current because I got it at the outlets for a fraction of the price :).

So far, I am indifferent to the product. It's pretty shimmery, so I like that. Other than that, I'm not so sure about using it for contouring.


And for no reason... except that he's amazingly cute... here's Friday :).


Love Always,
Me

2 comments:

  1. Yes, we really like to combine the words like Pokemon!haha

    btw so cute dog! soooooo cute~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! thank you for your honest opinion on the pokeron! i almost bought it from rakuten, but when i read your post, i clicked on the exit button immediately :P

    ps. following you now! ^_^

    ReplyDelete