Monday, July 12, 2010

Nutrition

-__________- <-- that's what I look like in this class every morning.

At times I wonder if my lack of interest in this class is directly correlated to my lack nutrition. Not that I have no intention of being healthy, but I just love to eat (as if you didn't already know).

Content:
Today's lecture (ONLY the third one) is on digestion. As a child, I loved those cool diagrams they post in every public school hallway (how come these didn't exist in my private school hallways?) and often thought to myself, "How absolutely fabulous that there is this crazy acid in my tummy that's breaking up my foods and it's totally not killing my organs because of this other awesome layer of mucus" or something along those lines. Here I am now, bored to death of some detailed explanation of the functions of a duodenum (*almost unrelated note: Peter Griffin likes this word).

The Professor:
She's really hot. I mean one look at her and you can understand why she has a PhD in nutrition. And really, she is not boring so I won't go down that route. You can also tell she's really into what she's telling us and hopes for the same (unfortunately for her, she has students like me).

Conclusion:
Maybe I want to go grab one of those luscious custard filled doughnuts right about now.

Completely Unrelated:
The shift button on my netbook has gotten sticky and even though I've taken it out and removed the dust underneath it, I've seen no improvement. :(

Also:
I know. I totally forgot to blog about the rest of my trip and the cool foods I've been eating and cool things I've been doing (like Rihanna concert ^-^).

Sigh... I never want to do anything but go home and pet Friday.

Love Always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment