Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 3 to 7 - House Wife 101

Rayland wakes up early for work, I wake up later to pick up after the dogs, go get him at work for lunch, do grocery shopping, come home to vermins LMAO.

Lunch was at this cute little japanese pasta place at Pasta de Waraku. Good food for the price they charge :)


My Calpis Float!

It was extremely unique. Calpis isn't usually carbonated so this was slightly on the diluted side, nonetheless very creamy and yummy :)

Noms, I don't know what he ordered lol.


My Prawn Spicy Carbonara


This type of lifestyle must be taking a toll on me, people are using such words when speaking with me: "Ma'm", "You and your husband", "Thank that lady" -___- am I 40 or something??

:(

Love Always,
Me

2 comments:

  1. Oh man... everything looks great!! Lucky you!
    -ND

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this is cute : ) hope you had fun in LA

    ReplyDelete