Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 10 - Golf&Ojiya

Rayland overslept and so work was short.

I have the most adorable caddy :)


Dinner was at Ojiya! I love this place :) I had a better experience other times (we visit a lot) but those pictures are on my cellphone :( (still no adapter).

Calamari (I always get too excited and eat before I take photos lol).


Takoyaki! I don't remember ever coming here and not getting this. It's absolutely delicious!


Sukiyaki. I was sad at this dish. Usually I love this! But it just did not tickle my fancy, which made me extra sad because I thought I could add this restaurant to my "Never Disappoints" list.


Alaska Roll. YUMS! By now, I assume you guys all know that I LOVE LOVE LOVE salmon sashimi so really this roll was hard to mess up. It turned out pretty awesome and the fish is fresh as you can (hopefully) see.


Love Always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment