Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 1 - Hollywood

The night I landed, we went to an awesome sushi place for dinner! Pictures to come because I forgot my cellphone memory card adapter :(

Hollywood!

I did the typical walk through with the stars on the floor and the prints and what not. No wax museum though... I felt maybe it would not have been worth it so I skipped :).

Geisha House for dinner. I forget why I chose this place... probably saw it on some cool awesome review thingy. Unfortunately, the food was average and the hype is probably caused by nightlife crazies who wanna find a restaurant to pre-party at before hitting the clubs. That's how they were all dressed... unless I walked into a whore house or something.

Was that offensive? LMAO

Anyway... the best part was the sashimi igloo :)

The fish was extremely fresh and this was the first time I liked something else over the salmon! Plus check out the cool ice art lol.

Love Always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment