Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 2 - The Beverly Center

This mall had everything LOL. Anyway... I dropped a load at Club Monaco... it was a mistake going in there but I am very satisfied with my purchase ^-^

Dinner was at Mastro's Steakhouse and it was pretty good!

The bread is not worth mentioning so I will go straight to our appetizer.

Warm Spinach Salad

I love it when restaurants amaze me with their salads! It was only slightly wilted, so super tender but still good body on the veggies. Little bits of bacon and bleu cheese (which I usually HATE) was a good touch. Don't even get me started on the vinaigrette, because I have no idea what's in it but it was the perfect balance of lemony sweet goodness, light olive oil, and salt and pepper.

Rayland's Bone In Filet

This is their best cut of steak apparently. It was quite delicious and cooked very nicely even though Rayland doesn't like red so he always orders it medium well. Even without the red it was super tender! I was happy even though it was his steak :)

My Blackened Mahi Mahi with Scallops

The fish was a bit on the flavorless side, but the scallops were amazing :) and the sauce on the side (butter and parsley I think) complimented the dish very well.

Once again, too full for dessert. Regardless, the dessert menu was less than impressive.

Love Always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment