Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pregnancy Pact

So there's this movie on Lifetime, Pregnancy Pact. I remember over Winter Break when Lancy and I were in Southern California with Connie (I can't for the life of me remember the plaza we were in -__-) we saw the poster for it. I was like, "What the hex is that?" O.o Anyway, I found out for myself last night when the movie was on.

I must say, it's like what Beckie always says to me about certain books we read "Like watching a train wreck happen and being unable to look away."

In summation, the movie was about these 15 year old girls in high school who were all... hmm... wanting (?) to get pregnant. I'm not sure "want" is exactly appropriate... but yeah. As you can imagine, it's almost like The Secret Life of the American Teenager. They make the girls look like idiots so that the recently sexually active viewers go "Holy shit she's dumb, I'm never gonna do that."

The movie was sad... not like sit-there-with-a-box-of-Kleenex sad, but wow-I-feel-bad-for-you-people sad. I really hope there aren't really people out there who are that oblivious. But at the end of the movie, I decided that those "oblivious people" couldn't really be blamed. Times are changing and they just didn't wanna catch up.

On a completely unrelated note, I dyed my hair with BLONDE hairdye and NOTHING happened. My roots didn't even take the color like it usually does. I'm guessing my hair wasn't in the best shape to be dyed.

I'll try again soon lol. Anyone for a dying party?

Love Always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment