Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm FREE After Today's Midterm

While Studying for MT: 10 minutes has passed
While on FB but supposed to be Studying for MT: 1 hour has passed

-____- I have got to learn to not be so distracted. I figured being away from Friday and heading to the library would save me. I lie :(.

On the plus side, Jee was struggling with the problem set too! Makes me feel less incompetent.

Tomorrow is my BofA interview, seems like a relief after I have to endure this insanity about International Trade.

On a side note, I noticed the man cutting the grass this morning in front of the Campanille. I suppose he cuts all of the grass on campus because:
1) There are only so many lawns
2) All he does is sit on a tractor-like thing
3) It would be a waste of labor to hire more people just to cut grass

Anyway, wouldn't we save more money by firing him? Or (for the sake of him not losing a job and hence losing his ability to support his family) he could be doing something else... cleaning the toilets in Dwinelle for example... they're begging for some bleach.

How shall we solve the issue of an unkempt lawn? The Berkeley Project could take care of it :). Afterall, we value our volunteers do we not?

Love Always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment