Wednesday, March 3, 2010

He's Back! :) for now...

On Monday, went to Blue Fin Sushi on Clement. It was A LOT better than I thought it was going to be!

Started off the night with a Lychee Salted Ice (I think that's what it's called haha).

This was pretty much a lychee icee, but watered down and OMG I ate the lychee and apparently it's been soaking in vodka and I swear I almost died LMAO.

Then we had the Albacore Tataki.

This ws amazingly delicious! The fish was seared just right and the sauce was deelish. It was on the $1 special menu (you get it for a dollar if you spend more than $30).

Sashimi combo!

It was really good! The fish was really fresh.

Seabeam Tataki

Ugh... it was GROSS. It was bitter and bland and not a good buy at all. This was the only thing we didn't like.

Volcano Roll!

This was spicy but really good. I've had baked rolls that were better made, but it was really delicious and the salmon was really yummy.

We thought it was gonna be very little food, but we were stuffed and could've gone without the Seabeam Tataki. That was definitely a mistake. Other than that, the mood is nice in there and the cocktails are just $7. Prices is definitely not bad for relatively good sushi.

On Tuesday night, Rayland and I decided we wanted to see the Percy Jackson movie on College. So we walked and wandered around to find dinner. Ended up at Trattoria La Siciliana, because I remembered that Lily recommended it.

Had a yummy salad, Insalata Italiana (forgot to take a picture). It was really good, especially the cheese that was shaved on top.

Rayland ordered their famous lobster linguini (Linguini con Aragosta alla Diavola).

Oh this was really good! Delicious! Except the lobster was slightly over cooked :(. But the linguini was perfect!

I had the braised pork with roasted potatoes (something something Forgno).


....AND I have no idea why it's not letting me put any more pictures. But that was yummy too! A little on the salty side, but the potatoes were perfect :).

The Percy Jackson movie is NOT worth watching in theaters. It had a good story, bad acting, and poor special effects. The cool part? We were the only ones in the theater lol.

Went to Chez Pannise today! I didn't take any pictures but the food and atmosphere was amazing! Hahahaha try for yourself.

So far so good... but I'm sad he's leaving soon :(.

TOMORROW............. going to see the first puppies for puppy shopping!

Love Always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment