Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Break!

For me, Spring Break began when Carolina came on Thursday :). We took Friday to the vet and he gained ONE pound LMAO. He's sucha cutie!

This was how small he was when we got him lol.


Anyway, Linae came later that day. I think Friday takes a liking to her cause she looks like me. Packed everything up, and gave Friday to Karen and Richard for their long ride down to Rayland.

Sweet Cream and Black Sesame from Tara's! It was sooooo yummy :). The Sweet Cream tastes sorta like the Creme Fraiche from Ici.


The next day, Linae and I went to Wing Stop! I wish I had a picture of our delicious wings :(

Saturday: Beach Day with Linae, Jess, Treesa, and Tam. Dinner at Burma Superstar, bumped into Ms. Savin!

Ocean Beach

Rainbow Salad @Burma Superstar

Mango Beef

Burmese Lamb Curry

Duck Noodles

Egg Noodles

Sunday: Dim Sum with the family.
Monday: Shopping with Majee and Linae
Tuesday: Hero got serviced and a wash! Hopefully it doesn't rain again :(
Wednesday: Quickie at Caronita's :)
Thursday: Brunch with Scotty and Kristina. Lancy came over to MJ. We all split and then Jay, Elena, and Chris came too. The day ended with wings on Lombard :D NOMNOMNOM


Cool one we found near the wing place :)

Friday: Dumpling Shop with Linae, Jess, and Kevin. Then dessert. Then Jess' house. Then picked up Treesa from Skyline. Then post office. Then home. Then brother. Then home again. Then sushi boat on Geary and dessert at Creations!


Spicy Sesame Noodles @Shanghai Dumpling Shop

Savory Rice Roll

Xiao Long Bao!

Deep Fried Buns with Condensed Milk

Honey Jelly drink or something @Creations

Sweet Paste with Peanut Sesame Sugar mix @Creations

Kevin's order, only the pudding is phenomenal.

Linae's order is tasteless and has sour mangos -__-

Today: I will touch up my hair :). I'm happy for that, my roots are growing out and Rayland doesn't like the chem smell. Hopefully it will go away by the time he comes back! On Thursday :)

Anyway... the following picture summarizes my Spring Break:

I know it's Mack from CSI:NY, but my true loves lie in the original CSI and CSI:Miami :)

Love Always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment