Monday, February 28, 2011

Palty Hair Dye

I hope my mentees aren't reading my blogs, because I am being a bad influence and am pumping out a blizzard of blogs because I am bored in my classes.

ANYWAY!

Courtney mentioned that I should try Palty hair dye. It's a Japanese brand that is meant to cater to Asian hair. My issue with hair dying is that my hair is very fine and just doesn't take the color until maybe about 3 retouches. So I thought, "Maybe my hair is too Asian," and decided to give it a try (also it's on sale for $7.99 --normally $14.99($12.99?)-- at the Ranch99 in El Cerrito haha, otherwise... at Ichiban Kan, they sell it for about $9).

Here's a picture I found on Google Images (I forgot to take my own):

Contents:
- #1 + #2 are the actual dye
- Conditioner in the little orange packet
- Easy Applicator

Pros:
- The easy applicator is the best applicator ever.
- They have a good number of shades.

Cons:
- There is too little product, unless you have shoulder length hair.
- They did not provide enough conditioner.

*Note: the price is about the same as your average drug store hair dye.

I wish I could show you before and after pictures of my hair. But basically, my hair was a cooler red-brown and after it was a warmer golden brown with red tints.

It looks pretty unique right about now :).

Love Always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment