Wednesday, November 10, 2010

In MY World...

...cigarettes will explode the moment you light up.

...bicyclists will be forced to travel in a designated tube that will bother neither cars nor walking pedestrians.

...my paycheck would be larger.

...nerdy girls will be forced to shower once a day and maintain other types of personal hygiene.

...my boobs would be smaller.

...belly fat will burn faster.

...anti-social people (and I don't mean that shy Asian girl sitting behind--who am I kidding!-- IN FRONT of you... I mean the weirdos who go out of their way to avoid human beings) will be forced to take self help classes or be confined to the underground.

...annoying mothers will join them in periods of time called "grounding" (HAHA I know).

...no one will age (except the smokers because that's just what's gonna happen to you anyway), and those anti-aging cosmetic companies will be out of business.

...everyone will have some sort of peace of mind.

...Tim Lincecum would be in the throne next to mine.

Love Always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment