Tuesday, February 9, 2010

YAY Saints :D

Linae had her birthday party on Friday night. The boys came over with the usual crew of girls. We ate a ton and they played A LOT of Rock Band. Like a ridiculous amount. Then there were presents and Partini! Dude that game is freakin' awesome. I think I'm putting it on my birthday list. It's like Cranium, but I feel like with better categories.

Then on Saturday, Karen, Beckie, Linae, Rayland, and I went to have tea at Secret Garden. It was super cute and delicious, but NOT FILLING (tea parties never are). But it was pretty regardless. The rest of the day was spent wandering around Japantown.

Superbowl was okay. HAHA Yay for the Saints! Me and Rayland went to get food and missed half-time and a bunch of the awesome commercials. Doritos commercials are always the best! My favorite was the samurai one. AND everyone loves the cutie telling whatshisface to keep his hands of his mama and his doritos :D.

BUT, if you missed the game... I have heard several people in my classes say "You didn't miss anything." HAHA which is true.

Classes are toughening up and I am ready to hit the liburry again.

ALSO, I need a gym buddy -__-

Love Always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment