Saturday, January 30, 2010

2 Weeks Later

School started 2 weeks ago and so far, so bad :(. I can't believe I've practically lost my job. It's been stressing me out the most.

Other than that, the courses are not too bad and I'm enjoying my professors for once.

February is rolling around, which means there are a ton of lists I have to start making since birthdays are all right around the corner.

Jae and I are planning a small Super Bowl party and I'm really excited about it! It'll be the first time a ton of us will be getting together. Although it'll be all the same, me again... asking "So that yellow line isn't actually there?" HAHA.

Hopefully things will be better from here on :)

Love Always,
Me

PS. At least no one stole my pants from the dryer randomly. HAHA Linae.

No comments:

Post a Comment