Thursday, February 25, 2010

Distance Does NOT Make the Heart Grow Fonder

I need a pet, and I DON'T mean those fish Rayland left me with. LOL. Puppies are expensive man. It's like having a kid minus the paying for a college education part :).

So I'm looking at Netherland Dwarves and they're not so bad (in terms of price). The thing about rabbits is... they stink. My 6th grade science teacher and a bunch of them in our classroom and it smelled like a zoo in there all the time :(. But I really want a pet I can play with on occassion since I'm growing insanely lonely :(.

Yesterday I used my MAC lipstick for the first time in a long time. It's the lustre lipstick in Nude Rose and I got it when MAC collabed with DSQUARED. Anyway, other than being a super pretty color, it helped scrub away the dried skin on my lips. Yeah, I know gross. But no matter how much Chapstik I slather on, I can only give the appearance that my lips are super moisturized. Anyway, I used the lipstick and woke up with fantasticly smooth lips :). So proceed to give that a try lol.

Love Always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment