Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Issue with Concealer Under My Eyes

Here's my standard make-up routine:

Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer all over the face (I use this because regular foundation makes my skin look dry and flakey)

Lancome's Maquicomplet Concealer goes on whatever needs concealing... including my dark circles.

Mac's Mineralize Skinfinish goes all over the face.

Problems:

1)I use Loreal's HiP liner and after a while, it tends to flake and these flakes end up under my eye.
2)The concealer under my eyes (and only here) cakes up like crazy.

Eye liner flakes + cakey-ness = NEGATIVE.

So, I tried applying my make-up differently. Instead of dusting the Skinfinish all over my face, I avoid the under eye area. Voila! Significantly less caking and when the flakes do end up there, they wipe away easily.

Nice :).

Try it out if you have the same issue!

Love Always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment