Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Beauty Diary Masks

I keep telling people that I'm going to blog about these. I'm so sorry it took forever!

I saw on Jae's blog that these were on sale at the Ranch99 in Daly City (and apparently ONLY on sale there). So while my family was fetching those shrimp wonton bowls, Linae and I perused the stacks of these babies.

Here's the Bulgarian White Rose:


The Green Apple:


So I've been using these every 3-4weeks and they are pretty awesome. They are most DEFINITELY moisturizing. I think my favorite thing about these are that they are pore-minimizing.

How do I know this? I don't really... BUT immediately after the first time I used it, I noticed that a lot of the gross stuff (does anyone know what it's called?) in my pores on my nose started popping out. Gross, I know, BUT great for cleaning the pores :). I'm sure that means some sort of tightening is going on, right?

For me, there is no real difference between the two different "flavors". They do, however, smell delicious and list different benefits for your skin on the boxes.

You can learn more about their products here.

Love Always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment