Saturday, March 5, 2011

Garnier Nutrioniste Moisture Rescue

This is what they call a "gel creme moisturizer", contradictory no?

It definitely has a cream-like consistency, but more light and airy, like a gel.


This is what the product looks like:


I've been using it for about a month now (only mornings), and so far, no negative effects. I'm talking about negative effects first because it was the first thing I thought about when I initially tried the product.

My skin is really dry, so when that unmistakable smell of alcohol lingered into my nose, I cringed and thought about those days in middle school when everyone was using those acne removing Oxy pads.

Yeah, gross.

Alcohol in skin care products is known to dry out your skin, and I was really worried. But I was curious and I loved the texture of this "gel creme".

To conclude, this moisturizer hasn't done anything out of the ordinary, but it has done no harm. That's really all I ask anyway :). So yes, it IS indeed mega moisturizing! And even though the thing reeks of alcohol, my face has met with no breakouts nor dry patches.

All smiles for winter skin.

Love Always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment