Sunday, April 10, 2011

Urban Decay's Naked Palette


Gorgeous, no?

For those of you who actually know what this palette is, know that it's a tad on the difficult side to get your hands on one. Believe me when I say I sat around for a quite a while before it was available to me!

The BEST thing about Urban Decay palettes is that it comes with a brush. Yes, see that FULL SIZED brush? I love it! It's a great brush, but it's not that useful. This one in particular is more for precision lining and highlighting, but not so great for shadow application.

I have no complaints about the shadows though. Like most Urban Decay shadows, they are super pigmented and minimal on fall-outs. The shadows are pretty neutral and remind me of different shades of almond. The thing is, I feel like they aren't so great alone. I tried to do an everyday neutral look with a combo of two colors and a highlight but it didn't turn out as great as I hoped it would.

I will say though, "virgin" is perhaps the most amazing highlight I have yet to try.

Love Always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment