Sunday, April 10, 2011

Orgasm vs. Sugar Bare

Beckie came home a while ago and after about 30 minutes, I ran in there and told her I wanted to give her a mani. She told me she already began the process of painting her nails and lifted her left hand to eye level.

"That looks JUST like my NARS orgasm nail polish!"


Almost like twins huh?

I'm sure you all are no strangers to the Orgasm collection by NARS. This baby cost me a whopping $17!

Beckie's nail polish is Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in 05 Sugar Bare.

Here are some swatches (did a quick swipe on the back of my gum box LOL).

Sugar Bare is on the left and Orgasm is on the right. The only real difference is that Orgasm seems to be a lighter shade of pink with a bounty of gold sparkles. Sugar Bare is a darker pink but goes on pretty sheer.

Just GUESS how much Beckie paid for her almost-like-Orgasm-nail-polish??? That's right, at a TOTAL COMPLETE STEAL she picked this up at 2 for $1 at the Dollar Tree.

Good trade-off?

Love Always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment