Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekend Fun

Rayland came to visit for the weekend, which meant I got zero studying done. Normally, any typical college student saying that wouldn't really mean anything because I really don't think people actually get any studying done anyway :).

Unfortunately for me, this means that I am unprepared for my midterm tomorrow at 9:30. Why yes! Bright and early in the AM -____- . He just left like 2 hours ago so I am just now beginning my studying hand-in-hand with the procrastination.

I guess even though he interrupted my routine, it was worth it, but it kills me on so many different levels.

Anyway, I wanted to blog about the foodventures of the weekend, but I must proceed with the developing nations and what not.

So I leave you with the fabulous Sushi Boat Special from Sushi House in Alameda :).


It was fresh and delicious, as always, AND totally worth it. My only regret is that we didn't finish the whole thing while it was still fresh. Boo.

Love Always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment