Friday, October 1, 2010

Neuticals

As Courtney and I prepare to castrate our furry children, she mentions Kim Kardashian and Bruce Jenner's need for Reggie Bush's dog to NOT be neutered... loss of manhood sort of thing I assume. The dog ended up with testicle implants -___-

Anyway, I can not believe those things even exist! I mean what would be the purpose of them?

On Monday, we went in for the pre-op exam. Basically the vet seemed like all kinds of shady. He insisted on selling us things we really did not need and made me feel extremely uncomfortable. Then I asked the nurse how the procedure is actually done. I. Wish. I. Didn't.

I went home and I had like 50 second thoughts! How could I put poor Friday through this :(

In the end... Courtney and I went through with it.



Poor thing.

Love Always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment