Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Beginning of a Spew of Update Blogs

SCHOOL. BIG SIGH...

This semester is the first semester that I am taking more than 14units. Although 1 more unit doesn't seem like insanity the problems lie elsewhere.

The perk: for the first time since my first semester at Cal, I have no classes on Fridays.

The horror: 16hours of class and 13hours of work (plus the extracurriculars) are really beginning to take a toll on me.

All of my lectures are twice a week and 1.5 hours each. This is a first ever. Not only that, they all have discussion sections except for one. Also a first for me :(

Along with the awesome things I do for BUILD and APO, I also have to remember that I have a furry child that I must tend to.

The stress begins as I sit there in my 11o'clock class, every Monday and Wednesday morning, and realize once again that I have about 5.7minutes for lunch.

AND for the first time ever, ALL of my classes have actual real homework! You know, not that hey-read-these-pages-by-this-day thing that everyone saves for the end of the semester. There is ACTUAL homework O.O.

Anyway, if you must know, these are some of the many reasons why I have sacrificed my season Cal football tickets to someone else who would enjoy them more.

SIGH... Who knew senior year would be ever so depressing?

Love Always,
Me

PS. My roommate tells me that sighing takes about 3 years off my life... chances are I'll live until Wednesday maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment