Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Plants VS. Zombies


Do you guys even know about this?!

According to my tomodachi ('friend' in Japanese), David, "That was sooo last summer, Sarah!"

Why am I telling you guys about something completely out of the ordinary and unrelated to my blog (not that it has a theme of some sort, or something like that)? I've been reflecting on the hours invested in the game and have come to the conclusion that it is my outlet.

For those of you who randomly come across my blog (my Brazilian and Australian visitors!), I must seem like one of the most ultra-feminine girls out there. Sad to say, I'm only that on the surface. Beneath is an obese soul waiting to tell you dirty jokes that are so vulgar I only share with my few wonderful friends, who I am 150% sure won't judge me and tell me how "unladylike" I am being.

So while the rest of you fantasize that I am using my spare time to caress my sweet puppy or experiment with various types of cosmetics and skin care products, know this: I am cautiously arranging my little green minions in order to defend my front door (and in further levels my back door as well) from zombies whose heads I wish would fall off before they reach my last line of defense, an adorable little land bomb meticulously arranged before my photosynthesizing sunflowers.

:)

Love Always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment