Thursday, December 24, 2009

#ONE

Linae and I got haircuts today at Michelle's on 18th and Irving. This is the place Lancy always goes to and I was sure I wouldn't be able to get an appointment at Marinello's today. It's a nice place and her kid is cute. TOO BAD though, I love Betsy way more (she was my stylist at Marinello's). Anywho, we ate at a sandwich shop called Toasties before heading over to Michelle's.


The crab melt was quite delectable :).

Went to Stonestown afterward because Linae and I had to use up those cards that Victoria's Secret and Aerie gave us (because clearly everyone is in desperate need of consumer attention *nods*). I was waiting for Rayland to call or something since he took off to Cancun bright and early this morning. Anyway, all I found out was that it costs TWO DOLLARS to text me and that he's looking for internet, and nothing else. LMAO.

Love Always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment